Diagnostic Assessments can be carried out by a qualified Educational Psychologists or a Specialist Assessor,
The following organisations and individuals provide assessments for a range of SpLDs (Specific Learning Difficulties such as Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, ADHD) for children and adults.
We are not recommending any of these in particular. We suggest you look at websites and contact those whichever you feel would suit your (or your child’s) needs.
DITTAS (Dyslexia Information, Training, Teaching, Assessment Service)
- Website: dyslexiaassessmentcentre.com
- Telephone: 01689 862 610
Helen Arkell Dyslexia Centre
- Website: arkellcentre.org.uk
- Telephone for cost of assessment 01252 792400 (Farnham).
Independent Dyslexia Consultants (was Adult Dyslexia & Skill Development Centre)
- Website: dyslexia-idc.org
- Telephone: 020 7388 8744 Helpline: 0845 450 3180
Dyslexia Assessment and Consultancy Specialise in assessment, training, employment consultancy and legal work
- Information sheets on website: workingwithdyslexia.com
- Telephone: 020 7582 6117
- Website: sarahmccahondyslexiaservices.co.uk
- Telephone: 01342 714 065
- Telephone: 020 8239 8136
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 01883 626 203