There are three options to choose from:
- £15.00 – SINGLE Membership of the Croydon Dyslexia Association (CDA) only for an individual / family, which provides:
- 3 newsletters from Croydon Dyslexia Association
- free entry to 6 open information meetings / workshops (non-members pay an entrance charge of £5.00 per meeting- deductible on joining CDA)
- £20.00 – DUAL Membership of the Croydon Dyslexia Association (CDA) and the British Dyslexia Association (BDA) for an individual/ family which provides the same benefits as single membership, plus:
- BDA magazine ‘Dyslexia Contact’ 3 times a year
- Invitations to BDA AGM, Council Meetings, Members’ Day and an individual BDA voting right
- £25.00 – CORPORATE Membership, for schools, colleges and other institutions, which has the same provision as Dual Membership and allows for any members of the institution to attend the public meetings, individually or in a group.